I have read:
  Automated Delegation of IP6.ARPA reverse zones with Prefix Delegation
  draft-andrews-dnsop-pd-reverse-02

as a method to delegate reverse zones to CPE devices as the prefix
is delegated.  I find the method entirely sensible, and I think highly
secure.  I don't know if this belongs in dnsop or in homenet (or dhcpv6,
since a new DHCPv6 option is requested, and this enhances DHCPv6-PD): I'll
let the INT and Ops ADs sort that out.

I suggest that one of these WGs should adopt it, and even suggest that this
document should Updates: 6204/7084.  If I had the required code point, I
would implement it today in an IPv6 ACS I work on (ServPOET), and contribute
code to Barrier Breaker OpenWRT (to dnsmasq) to do the client end.

I want to say that this is very similar to the way that the "wavesec"
mechanism that the FreeS/WAN project experimented with a decade ago (a few
Minneapolis and Atlanta IETF networks back around IETF50).  We used DHCP
to carry a key, this was installed by TSIG update by the DHCP(v4) server, and
was used to populate the reverse DNS.  The result was an IPsec
laptop/32<->gateway(0.0.0.0/0) tunnel, using IPsec for security across the
wireless rather than the WEP that was common at the time.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-