Ted Lemon <mel...@fugue.com> wrote:
    > I don't know what unmanaged enrollment really looks like, but sure.
    > We've mostly been talking about models for managed enrollment, and
    > that seems to be the way the market has been going (with remarkable
    > suck-itude, if the Google Home enrollment process is typical). I think
    > it might be worth having someone give a presentation on the anima
    > enrollment model, if someone is willing to do that.

Say the word... we got lots of slides.
I even assembled a pekka chukka talk last year and rehearsed it, but decided
not to present it due to family obligations at the Seoul IETF.

.. how does Google Home enrollment work?
{I wonder if someone has done a survey paper on the various different
vendor's mechanisms}

I have a chromecast "enrolled", and it "works" because I have a really smart
device (my phone) which already has credentials, and because my chromecast
has 10million pixels on my TV to talk to me.

 -= IPv6 IoT consulting =-