Thank you for a prompt response Juliusz.

Right now I will comment only on one specific point, more follow-ups later.

 ---- On Fri, 29 Jun 2018 10:53:03 +0100 Juliusz Chroboczek <j...@irif.fr>
wrote ----
[...]
 > > The specification of "Stenberg-style security" for Babel was never
 > > published. It is June 2018 and I have never seen it, although I asked
 > > to.
 >
 > It was presented at IETF 101 in March 2018 (at which you were present).

I confirm I attended IETF-101 in person and listened to Antonin's talk and
slides about DTLS for Babel. I did not see a written specification. At the
meeting I did bring up the need to see a written spec.

So in this case "presented" does not go as far as "published".

 > The draft lives here:
 >
 >   https://github.com/jech/babel-drafts/tree/master/draft-decimo-babel-dtls

Thank you for making this update, I am glad a written specification of Babel
DTLS now exists (i.e. has been published). I have been asking since early 2016.

 > I am not an author.  Please ask the authors, not me, about why it hasn't
 > been published yet.

As far as the commit history goes, the file was first added to the repository
above on 25 June 2018 (four days ago), then it was updated three times on 27
June 2018 and two times on 29 June 2018 (today, last time about three hours
ago). The file is a 325 lines long .xml file, which yields a .txt file, which
is 8 pages long, 4 of which are boilerplates, the TOC, references and the
likes. The other 4 pages are the actual specification. The document lists 3
authors.

I have studied the document and I find it difficult to discuss right now, to be
honest.

--
    Denis Ovsienko