I’m working on getting clearance to get a couple of documents published, one of
which I think will be of interest to homenet, although its main target is 6man.
 The delay works well for me—I only just came off a pretty intense development
project, so I wasn’t able to get the document ready in time for IETF.  It’s not
the best reason for a schedule improvement, but I’d appreciate being able to
discuss that if I’m able to get it out in time for an interim hopefully
sometime a bit after the original scheduled time.

Sent from my iPad