>From Win 10 Mobile

Von: Robson Roberto Souza Peixoto
Gesendet: Freitag, 8. April 2016 22:16
An: httpclient-users@hc.apache.org
Betreff: Trust all certificates

Hi guys,

I'm using the HC to crawler a lot of sites =D. It's working like a charm. I
really in love with HC.

But I'm getting the error `javax.net.ssl.SSLHandshakeException: Received
fatal alert: handshake_failure` when I try to access a page with a invalid
Certificate.

I googled a lot and tried all solutions, but no one worked.
Here a gist with my last try:
https://gist.github.com/robsonpeixoto/07c0409e20a1332c586585fcd1e3db25

Are there a easy solution to trust all certificates of all hosts with HC?

Thanks
--
Robson Roberto Souza Peixoto
Robinho