Hi,

Based on an earlier comment from Oleg that WindowsCredentialsProvider class
did nothing, I did some experiment with our existing code which still uses
httpclient 4.5.x.

Ours is a Dropwizard based application and we also make use of Jersey
Client. I commented the code below which is used to setup credential
provider.

CredentialsProvider cp = new WindowsCredentialsProvider(new
SystemDefaultCredentialsProvider());
clientConfig.property(ApacheClientProperties.CREDENTIALS_PROVIDER, cp);

Once the code is commented, the authentication is failing. So I am confused
now.

Regards,
Sandeep Kulkarni