Am Dienstag, dem 12.09.2023 um 14:21 +0000 schrieb Michael Osipov:
> PHA is not implemented in SunJSSE.

Yeah, I found https://bugs.openjdk.org/browse/JDK-8206923 -
unfortunately  no progress on that ticket so far - but I hade hope that
HttpComponents brought its own impl which I could opt-in to use.

> Good luck!

Imho that means out of luck here, so the workaround is to force TLS 1.2
for the client connection, instead of TLS 1.3, where the mutual
authentication topic is still working from a user perspective (although
handled differently in the protocol and not via PHA).

Nevertheless, thanks for the confirming, that it is unsupported in
HttpComponents.

Torsten