From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu] On Behalf Of
Mark Jacobs
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2012 8:07 AM
To: IBM-MAIN@bama.ua.edu
Subject: Syslog/Operlog Read Access

Is it a consensus best practice to restrict read access of syslog/operlog data
to those people with a need-to-know, or is it a UACC of READ appropriate?

--
Mark Jacobs
Time Customer Service

Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow.
The important thing is to not stop questioning.

- Albert Einstein

lists...@bama.ua.edu with the message: INFO IBM-MAIN
intended
information.