From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List [mailto:IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU] On Behalf
Of Dean Kent
Sent: Sunday, February 5, 2023 2:33 PM
To: IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU
Subject: Re: I want to cry

OK - real story.   Working as an L2 support tech for a well known
software company.  New release of the product required a new SVC because
an area in the F1 DSCB that was previously unused by IBM was now being
used - so that critical bit of data had to be moved to a new unused
area.   The manual for the new release had a note, in bold type, at the
bottom of the instruction page discussing the SVC install that indicated