-----Original Message-----
From: IBM Mainframe Discussion List <IBM-MAIN@LISTSERV.UA.EDU> On Behalf Of
Seymour J Metz
Sent: Friday, April 19, 2024 12:54

Why don't you speak for yourself instead of inventing urban legends?

Both old timers and youngsters are individuals, with vast panoplies of
different attitudes and opinions. It is presumptuous and rude to make such
arrogant blanket characterizations.

There are plenty of old timers who like the bleeding edge, and plenty of
youngsters("young fogies") who are resistant to change.