-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of John T (lists)
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 7:14 PM
To: Imail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] IMail 2006.21 - HTML not readable on PALM OS

Please note: There is no such thing as a released Imail 2006.21.

It is still in beta.

Per instructions from Ipswitch, if you are going to participate in the beta
(Technical Preview) of 2006.21, you are to post any and all issues with said
beta (technical preview) on the Imail forum specifically setup for that.

John T