>These are things that a company must think about.  Ipswitch's Carrier Scan
>is integrated into Imail. Your support for Imail Carrier Scan and Imail
>will come from Ipswitch alone.

ROFL ROFL ROFL Oh boy, it took me just about 5 minutes to climb off the
floor I was laughing so hard when I read this....  Have you EVER tried to
get support directly from IPSwitch?  Especially by email??? ROFL  You might
as well not have support!!!!

The only reason I've been able to justify that the yearly support exists is
to get product updates, cause you sure can't get support directly from
Ipswitch..... ROFL

I am so thankful for this list.  IPSwitch should be HEAVILY supporting this
list and what goes on with it.  Without this list, a LOT of people would be
using a product that has support provided by the vendor.

ROFL IPSwitch support.... ROFL