>> From: "Harry Sacks" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

Harry,

the best is for Imail customers to vote with their "service agreement" and
"upgrade" money.

In my book, IPswitch has added NOTHING of value to me in the latest version
of Imail.  They added features that I can't remember anyone ever is asking
for.  So they have not earned additional money (at least from me).

Instead, my "upgrade" budget was spent on buying USABLE features for Imail -
things that EVERYONE needs: Declude Virus and Declude Junkmail.

My next "IMail" budget will probably go to a list server software vendor.
I would gladly pay IPswitch for enhancing THEIR list server - but you
decided to forego that money as well, as you apparently are too busy with
consuming additional ports for calendaring and other "so what?" features.

I would have been smart and prudent for IPswitch's management to negotiate
with Scott how to embed his two production critical, well tested and working
features into the core product.  He's been the ONE who in the past year
actually ADVANCED the usability of your product where it counts.

Hopefully, management will see the effects of being out of touch with their
customers, before the bottom line suffers to badly.