-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]] On Behalf Of Trent M.
Davenport
Sent: Wednesday, December 05, 2001 3:18 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: RE: [IMail Forum] rules.ima

Drop it in the domain folder then restart SMTP

Trent
Trent M. Davenport - Systems Administrator
Northern Television Systems Ltd - WHTV
203-4103 4th Avenue, Whitehorse, YT Y1A 1H6
(867) 393-2225 X204, (867) 393-2224 FAX
www.whtvcable.com <http://www.whtvcable.com>   (
[EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]> )