Sorry you all got that twice. I hit reply to all and it put the list address in the
To: field twice.

Doesn't Imail deal with that eventuality? Isn't there some kind of smtp standard that
helps avoid the same message going to the same address twice?

Michael Welch wrote at 08:25 AM 12/06/2001 -0800:

>Hi Chris. All of our authors are amateur writers and many of our advertisers are mom
>& pop businesses. Many don't even have FTP client apps, let alone know how to use
>them.

Michael Welch

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and
reflect."
                                    Mark Twain

Michael Welch, [EMAIL PROTECTED] www.homepower.com
     Managing Editor, Home Power magazine
     Office Coordinator, Redwood Alliance
     (Not HP mag numbers) 707-822-7884 fax: 707-822-3481