Hello Christopher,

CC> If you're not looking for redundancy, then I would make it RAID 0, and have

I'm seriously considering that because it would seem fruitless to
divide any of the program/pagefile/os/spool partitions between a RAID
1 pair and a single drive.  Even though I may have redundancy on my
RAID 1 pair Imail still needs all those elements to work so I wouldn't
be gaining any benefit.

I think my option is down to a single 3 Disk RAID 0 config if I don't
want redundancy or a Single RAID 1 pair (ignoring the 3rd drive) if I
want redundancy.  Wouldn't that pretty much sum up my options?

Thanks for the input.

--
Best regards,
 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]