Hello todd,

tsmn>          Use the Raid 5 and create several Partitions.  Raid5 has the best
tsmn> combination of Read/Write Speed,  redundancy and utilization of storage

I like the redundancy, problem is the spool folder is an equal % of
read/write and RAID 5 is the slowest writing

tsmn> that you can get with the three drives.  Raid0 increases the chances of
tsmn> server failure if any drive goes down, the array cannot be rebuilt and you
tsmn> must start from scratch or restore from a backup, i.e. increased down

I guess this is my dilema.  I just need to decide on Speed vs.
Redundancy

tsmn>          What type of connection are you hanging the server on, T1 etc?

We have a 5Mb connection via ethernet.

tsmn> 1. NTFS OS
tsmn> 2. NTFS Programs
tsmn> 3. Fat32 Swap & Spool ( partition only needs to be a couple gig if swap only )
tsmn> 4. Fat32 for Spool, if you want separate drive.

Why do you recommend FAT32 for the Swap and Spool drives?

--
Best regards,
 David                            mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]