Terrific. May be a few days before I have time to look into these, so thought I'd thank you now.

Thx!,
D.

At 04:20 PM 11/5/2003, you wrote:
If I understand you correctly - there are 2 ways to do this:

1. custom script (i.e. ASP)
2. Declude's confirm product

If using option #1: you can get sample code from our site:
http://globalweb.net/members/support/email/listserver/listadd_confirm.as

You could simply create this script page, fill out user's email address
in the page (or user can add themselves by visiting the page), hit
submit and this will automatically send the user an email asking him/her
to simply reply to the message and they will be added to the list.  This
requires a program alias to be set up in Imail for adding/deleteing
users this way.  Very simple to set up however.

If option #2:
Download Declude's confirm script and follow the instructions with that
- a very easy solution....

Sincerely,

Randy Armbrecht
Global Web SolutionsR, Inc.
804-346-5300 ext. 1
877-800-GLOBAL (4562) ext. 1
http://globalweb.net

Hello...

I've been asked to provide a one-click way to subscribe to a list serv.
In
other words, we'd send an email to a person with a link in the email.
They'd click that link and the complete subscribe message would be
generated for them, and all they have to do is send it.

Are that possible with IMail?

Thx,
D.

--- [This message was Virus Scanned by GlobalWeb.net]