----- Original Message -----
From: "Curt Turner" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2004 8:32 PM
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Suggestion for IPSwitch (Restart Services Button)

> Sorry if I'm beating a dead horse here, but you do
> need to restart the queue manager after manually

Are you contradicting someone that works at IPswitch? <G> Me too! Where is
he now? Gone AWOL. Too bad he didn't do his job and offer to pass along the
suggestion.

I understand all the script responses, etc. We all know that. The suggestion
was to get the button which IS THE SCRIPT integrated within Imail. It's
obvious from all the replies on how to do it that it should already be
there, and you shouldn't have to exit the program or leave the window in
order to do so. It's an EASY programming fix for them, I hope that take the
suggestion despite all of the retarded responses people gave. The other
million users out there would appreciate the button. Not everyone is a
freakin' script writing guru, the software is supposed to be turn key, easy
to use dummy proof.