Thank you.  Just got done updating VS with an exclusion list for Imail dir
on the server.  Will see if that helps.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of R. Scott Perry
Sent: Thursday, January 27, 2005 2:46 PM
To: IMail_Forum@list.ipswitch.com
Subject: Re: [IMail Forum] Null Headers, Null senders, Null bodies.

>Null Headers, Null senders, Null bodies, or just entire blank
>messages.  How can I stop them from getting through Imail?

In most cases, these are due to AV programs being run improperly on the
IMail server.  If you have an on-access virus scanner running on the IMail
server, it must be set not to scan the \IMail directory or subdirectories.

                                                    -Scott
---
Declude JunkMail: The advanced anti-spam solution for IMail mailservers
since 2000.
Declude Virus: Ultra reliable virus detection and the leader in mailserver
vulnerability detection.
Find out what you've been missing: Ask for a free 30-day evaluation.

----
This outgoing message is guaranteed to be authentic by Message Level users.
Guarantee the authenticity of your email @ http://www.messagelevel.com.
---
(http://www.declude.com)]