On 02/21/2014 01:54 PM, Serge Wroclawski wrote:
On Thu, Feb 20, 2014 at 7:48 PM, Jason Remillard
<remillard.ja...@gmail.com <mailto:remillard.ja...@gmail.com>> wrote:

    Hello Everybody,

        Each municipality is a different import. Part of the process
        needs to be to be validation, for example, which has already
        been brought up and not answered.

    I have been trying to follow this thread, but I think I missed this
    part. Could somebody recap this, if this one really one huge import
    across all of Poland, or a bunch of little imports.

This is a bunch of little imports. This is not a single "all of Poland"
dataset, but rather a collection of little datasets by region.  The data
is similar, of course due to the nature of the data being addresses.

this is true. Data comes form local governaments databases/GIS which are build according to common ministerial rules.

masti