No such problem with cachepath. I was not using it earlier though. This
change forces me to refer to the ivy cache jars directly in my ant
classpath since I have to jump through hoops to create a lib jar classpath
for each project dependency in my project of projects.

https://github.com/Fernal73/LearnJava