Hi,

Once again, I'm falling behind on labyrinth updates.  Quick update on my
work: I've just merged the work I was doing to get text attributes
working (in text thoughts and the extended buffer).  Currently only bold
is enabled, but the framework is in place for other attributes.

In the near future I'd like to get italics and underline working (as
bold on its own looks weird) and integrate the labyrinth-windows branch.
After that (and before the next release) I'll start looking at keyboard
shortcuts.

The reason I haven't looked at keyboard shortcuts yet is because they're
difficult due to the non-linearity of the main area (thoughts can be
placed anywhere).  This will be fixed soon though as I feel more ready
to tackle it now (the general outline of how to do it is clearer in my
head).

You might have noticed that the plans in TheFuture aren't getting
followed very closely any more.  At some point I'll write updated goals
for each release (and try to stick to them ;) ).

Anyway, thanks for the patch.  I've now committed this to the trunk.

Don