We have just mounted an update to The Lace Guild's web page with extracts and a pattern from the April issue of 'Lace'.

The three extracts include pieces by two Arachne list members. First, you have a chance to read about and see Miriam Gidron's fan. Then you can read an extract of the article Jean wrote about her 'An Introduction to Bedfordshire Lace' book. And, once again, the web gives you added value: the butterfly illustrated on the web is not the one used in the magazine article, but 'Sarah's Butterfly', the one she named for our granddaughter, who was one year old last week.

David (and Jean) in Glasgow
--
Lace Guild home page: http://www.laceguild.org
(alternative if problems: http://www.laceguild.demon.co.uk/)