Summer's almost gone, and we've now updated The Lace Guild website (address in the signature). As well as the usual new event listings, we've made revisions to the suppliers pages and updated our own prices following changes in postal rates.

Of more general interest is the featuring of articles from the July issue of 'Lace' - one on Turkish needlelace from Gwynedd Roberts, and an article by Arachne's own Sue Babbs.

The Young Lacemakers' section also has new material, although the French version is awaiting translation.

Finally, we would draw UK members' attention to the change in dates and venue for the Lace Guild's 2005 Convention, details of which are on the site.

Let us know of any problems (after refreshing/reloading your browser if you still see the old pages).

David and Jean in Glasgow
--
Lace Guild home page: http://www.laceguild.org
(alternative if problems: http://www.laceguild.demon.co.uk/)