And they should be accessible at least for some time after daemon start
(for ex., 5-10 seconds) - daemon may not always load modules at start,
it may load modules on demand. And I expect that it shouldn't unload
modules.

Also, now we are freeing unused modules on device plug out. And for new
realization we shouldn't unload modules (else each device disconnect
will require manual modules re-probing) or on each connect event we
should try to mount storage for 5-10 seconds.