I just realized another issue I keep running into...  Since I don't have
the full liftweb API in my head, yet, I am having trouble with some of
the examples because of the use of "._" for imports (and this is why I
never let my developers use static or wildcard imports in our own java code)
For example, I was looking at the pocket change app's Boot.scala:

      case RewriteRequest(ParsePath(List("account", acctName), _, _, _),
_, _) =>
    RewriteResponse("viewAcct" :: Nil, Map("name" -> urlDecode(acctName)))

I was able to eventually find the docs for the RewriteRequest
constructor and RewriteResponse constructor, but I have yet to find
where urlDecode lives.  From its camelCase, I presume it is a function
in an object, so that means it is a static import.  but which object?

In eclipse, I'm used to having imports resolved and organized
automatically when I save a file.  Unfortunately, this same
functionality doesn't appear to work in the eclipse scala plugin.  Dunno
if it is available in other IDEs.  I know it is a PITA to do it by hand,
but for the examples it might be worth it.

--Andrew