Hi Chas,

Glad to see that there will be some time spent expanding and refining
the Lift documentation, good docs are definitely the sign of a well
run project. I am one of those lurkers you speak about, so I thought
I'd speak up and give my input.

I would like to see explanations on creating various concepts, useful
across many different site types, with a discussion on the how and why
they would be implemented the way they are in Lift.

This post from David:

http://groups.google.com/group/liftweb/browse_thread/thread/17e08ec0422721db#

which explains both why there is no baked in User concept in Lift and
how one would go about creating a User concept is exactly what I mean.
If this type of thing was formalized into some documentation I think
it would help greatly in understanding Lift.

-Chris