Thanks for the follow up David. Probably this highlights some issues with our
automated testing though... any ideas on how we could add something to the
build cycle to verify stuff like this? The parsers particularly probably could
do with some pretty rigours test cases as this is a classic example... on a
related note, Heiko just found a strange character encoding bug with 2.8 and
XML; having more test cases will help us keep consistency during the porting.

Cheers, Tim