Question about contested 2022 Lincoln races

Hi,
I saw a few posts in response to this - and maybe didn't catch all so hope
this isn't repeating.

In general, I think anyone should run in a race if they feel they can do a
good job for the town.

Sometimes incumbents win races without opposition, that's okay, but if
several years later when it's time for reelection, someone else feels they
have something to offer, they should.  There are always new people, new
issues, new skills people learn and gain.

For Planning Board, I support Ephraim Flint. He has so much to offer. So
much experience. I am glad he is running.

Best to all,
Barbara