On Sat, 4 Dec 1999, Eli Marmor wrote:

> I already tried to start such a forum, but when I tried to tell the
> list about it, I was flamed by almost everybody. In my humble

I donno what was the story back then, so I can't judge. I'm told all
those sites are either slow or handle English badly or both. I know the
Makhar98 project or MATA"KH has a solution. does anyone know?

>   http://www.diburim.co.il/cgi-bin/forums/intraforum.cgi?forum=54
>   http://www.sivan.co.il/wforums/ts.exe?tsurl=0.196.0.0.0&tsstmplt=sindex
>
>http://www2.iol.co.il/communikit/scripts/forums/live/forums_all_25.asp?forum_id=1289
>   http://forums.nana.co.il/forum.asp?id=16

WHY are they not linked from the website?!

I guess we need a new webmaster (for the traditional 2 weeks :)
volunteers?

--
Ira Abramov ;  whois:IA58  ;  www.scso.com ;  all around Linux enthusiast
"World domination.  Fast"