Hi all,

I have a problem. I switched from modem to dsl and nezeq sent me the last bill for modem use. They claim I made almost twice the number of calls I made. I have confirmed calls duration and count using my system logs and the isp's system logs, and it comes out the same (within 1 call or so).

We are talking about NIS600 or so here.

Has anyone had this problem or similar and how did you solve it.

thanks,
Peter