btw, i asked them why they care how much bandwidth i use and they said
something about them paying netvision for the bandwidth usage... strange...
are they basically using netvision's service and charging users to be the
go-between?
(oh, and btw, i had a problem accessing www.craiglist.org and when i called
actcom and complained, they said that craiglist bans all actcom addresses and
there's nothing they can do. wtf?)