Hi,
  The copy you got was my first try, before I was subscribed to the list.
I then subscribed to the list and posted my message *TWICE* more
(second time after I saw that the first one didn't appear for much time).
My mail log says iglu mailer got it fine (it said "ok") and I didn't get
any confirmation or error messages.  So definitely something in this listar
is bogus.  I hope that it will not handle the same further mail from me.

                Amir

} Subject: Re: Actcom without a dailer costs more