My parents use an ancient Windows PC to dial into their Netvision account and
read their Netvision email using Netvision's email system.

Their computer is very tempermental, so I'd love to replace it with a simple
Linux computer to increase reliability and reduce space.

Last time I checked, and this was awhile ago, it was only possible to dial
into Netvision with a (Windows) program provided by Netvision.

Can this be done from Linux? And, once connected to Netvision, is it possible
to access the Netvision email system, either with a standard email client or a
web email system?

Any other comments or suggestions?

Thanks,
Michael