El mié, 14-02-2007 a las 14:09 +0200, Dotan Cohen escribió:
> On 14/02/07, Julian Daich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > El mié, 14-02-2007 a las 09:55 +0200, Dan Bar Dov escribió:
> > > How do I input hebrew on Linux?
> > Your question sound like,¨ How do I use an computer?¨
>
> That wasn't nice.
I meant that the question was too vague. Nothing more than that. Also my
answer for the original threat had a continuation.
> Dan probably has experience with Windows, not Linux.
> When he learns Linux, and then sits down at a Mac, he will then also
> need to ask (As would you and I at a Mac terminal) how to enter
> Hebrew. And he turned to the rihgt place to ask: this mailing list.
> That's what we are here for.
I remember also my first jump into Linux two and half years ago. The
installer asked me about language and keyboard distribution and Hebrew
was there, so my thinking was there will be some kind of control panel
where to set or change my keyboard again if I need Hebrew. After playing
one or two days with the desktop, I found the keyboard settings and the
keyboard applet for the toolbar. So, again, I concluded that Dan
question was too vague and that we need more information to help him.

--
Julian Daich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>