El mié, 14-02-2007 a las 18:51 +0200, Dan Bar Dov escribió:
> Thank you all for the very interesting thread.
>
> FYI I'm using fedora core 5, KDE, everything standard. But that is not
> relevant.
Why do you think is what not relevant? Next time be more specific!
> Dotan I think, almost figured me out,
> I'm using Linux for years,
(!)
> but
> always in console mode, never graphics, never gui. For that I used
> windows.
>
> All I needed to know is that on the bottom right there's a little icon
> with "US" on
> it, and by clicking it, I'd switch to hebrew input.
>
> You could have said - very similar to windows.

Right click over the KDE toolbar>>select add an item>> select from the
items´ menu the keyboard app. In Windows( AFAIK at least until XP) you
don´t have the possibility to add items to your toolbar at a glance.
> Anyway, this "how to kill a fly with an atomic bomb" was very educational.

Next time try to play a little bit.