On 15/02/07, Shachar Shemesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Gilboa Davara wrote:
> BTW, certain operations (atomic operations/counters/etc) -require- asm
> code.

In an age where GCC, probably the least optimizing compiler among all
popular compilers...

If gcc is so bad, can one use a different compiler on, say, an FC6
box? I'm not computer expert, but I'd like the programs that I do
compile to at least run as best they could.

Dotan Cohen

http://lyricslist.com/lyrics/lyrics/49/16/ac-dc/ballbreaker.html
http://what-is-what.com/what_is/skype.html