On Sat, 24 Feb 2007, Ira Abramov wrote:

Ahh, then you are a xenophobe. Have you considered a carreer in NOT
being an Israeli? (that's rhetoric, no need to answer, this thread has
gone off-topic enough).

Is this the Israeli version of a godloose caluse in a message thread ?

I am not a xenophobe I am a rudephobe. There are 2 to 4 rudes and >50 people/hour who aren't, who suffer because of that in the case noted. Don't worry about it, it is my problem.

Peter