Hi,

I have errors when running *sudo apt update*:

# sudo apt update
Hit:1 http://ppa.launchpad.net/certbot/certbot/ubuntu bionic InRelease
Hit:2 http://security.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic-security InRelease
Hit:3 http://archive.ubuntu.com/ubuntu bionic InRelease
Err:4 http://ppa.launchpad.net/jonathonf/python-3.6/ubuntu bionic InRelease
  403  Forbidden [IP: 91.189.95.83 80]
Hit:5 http://mirrors.digitalocean.com/ubuntu bionic InRelease
Hit:6 http://ppa.launchpad.net/ondrej/php/ubuntu bionic InRelease
Hit:7 http://mirrors.digitalocean.com/ubuntu bionic-updates InRelease
Reading package lists... Done
E: Failed to fetch
http://ppa.launchpad.net/jonathonf/python-3.6/ubuntu/dists/bionic/InRelease
 403  Forbidden [IP: 91.189.95.83 80]
E: The repository 'http://ppa.launchpad.net/jonathonf/python-3.6/ubuntu
bionic InRelease' is no longer signed.
N: Updating from such a repository can't be done securely, and is therefore
disabled by default.
N: See apt-secure(8) manpage for repository creation and user configuration
details.

Do you know how to fix this issue?

It is worth mentioning that this server used to be Ubuntu 14.04, and now
it's 18.04.4. I did upgrade its OS. All the other servers of mine, where I
didn't have problems, are originally 18.04.

I can, in theory, deploy a new server from scratch, but if I can fix the
current server in less effort, I prefer. Even if I deploy a new server, I
think I will prefer 18.04 than 20.04, since I'm sure this website runs on
18.04, and I still didn't check 20.04.

Currently the website is working, but it takes about 15-20 minutes after
reboot that I can start apache and mysql. Otherwise it doesn't work. I want
to fix first the *sudo apt update* issue to see if this is the cause to the
problem.

אורי
u...@speedy.net