Hi Erez,

You should be able to disable DHCP on the router, and pass all logic to a
secondary DHCP server.

You can prepend your DNS server as first among DNS servers on each client (also
make sure that your DNS server can answer for AAAA), you can add one line in
/etc/dhcp/dhclient.conf (for dhcp clients)

You should not trust NAT as a security mechanism, specifically when you have a
foreign device inside your network .

You should be able  on your router to pass only ULA and not the public prefix
you get.

It is EXTREMELY important to separate your ISP router and your own one, it is
better to run your own pfsense / openwrt with full control than to trust a
third party device.

You can disable ipv6 on client level via /etc/sysctl.d/XX_disable_ipv6.conf
(just add one line net.ipv6.conf.all.disable_ipv6 = 1 it will disable ipv6 on
all interfaces )- this is a VERY bad approach, but it is what you are asking
for.

You should enable per client router, do you really trust provider router not to
attack your pc ?