Hi,

What would you recommend as a geek-friendly ISP for a "consumer price
level" glass fiber-based Internet connection in Israel, in Qesarya
specifically? I'd like to have dual stack IPv4 + IPv6, with one fixed
IPv4 address and a fixed IPv6 prefix (whatever it is one gets as
standard... a /48, a /56...). Not sure if I can hope for competent
customer support in English, but if that exists, even better.

My family currently has Bezeq with a fixed IPv4 in our "2nd home /
vacation home", that was setup by a local guy that knows a guy that
knows a guy that knows my mother, without my intervention, supposed to
be a "surprise we got fast Internet now, you can now spend more time
in Israel and work remotely" for me, and well... I'd like us to
upgrade to something better. The guy tells me that if we activate IPv6
on our Bezeq connection, we will not only loose the fixed IPv4
address, but also be behind double (carrier-grade, I assume) NAT,
which would be major suckage. Is that true? Anyone has experience with
that?

Is it realistic to hope significantly less than 100ms ping times to
Western Europe from Israel? That's what I currently get, and in usage
as "remote desktop" / VNC / ssh sessions (with graphical / X11
programs running over the link), this kind of lag is really felt...

Thanks in advance,

Lionel