Hi Lionel,

I don't know about all the technical issues but I'm satisfied with Triple
C. And I don't use Bezeq's fibers although it's possible. If you're
interested in speed (ping/download/upload) to Europe, check in speedtest.net
and you can write to me offlist to compare times.

Thanks, Uri.
אורי
u...@speedy.net