Hi,

A bit clueless question , but are there any legal implication of using or
supporting Debian now that the Debian Project Leader shared a call for BDS  ?

The Debian Project Leader (highvoltage) had "repeated" (shared?) a call for BDS
on the debian social site
(https://pleroma.debian.social/notice/AenLD9Ez2JCrSfrCsK[1])  that can be seen
on his admin account at  https://pleroma.debian.social/highvoltage[2] (one
would need to scroll down to see this message).

Legally, do we have a problem to train developers on using debian , provide
services that install Debian, ti package a proprietary code to run on Debian or
even just contribute to Debian after the call by the admin on debian.social ?
or because it was not listed  on https://lists.debian.org/debian-announce/[3]
we should be safe ?

The site where it was shared is debian.social which had been described  as "The
Debian social team aims to run a few services under the debian.social domain.
Our goal is to create a safe space for Debian contributors (whether they are
project members or not) to share what they're doing in the project and to
showcase their work, collaborate with others and share knowledge. If you tick
any of those boxes, you may create an account. Just like planet Debian, it's
completely fine for these platforms to have a personal touch, however, our goal
is not to create any kind of social network per sé.
"
The debian.social was announced  a while ago
https://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2020/03/msg00008.html[4]

It was shared two weeks ago, but I only realized it might be a problem as a
user today.

--------
[1] https://pleroma.debian.social/notice/AenLD9Ez2JCrSfrCsK
[2] https://pleroma.debian.social/highvoltage