Hi,

While it is nice and fun to have a political discussion on how much the debian
leader is wrong, and how it hurts FOSS in general.

I'm asking, if we as people who work with debian or contribute to it would have
a problem now in  IL , US or DE.

I for example train new developers and it guys on Debian, provide services that
use debian as the main OS, and even have done some work that auto-package
software to run on Debian, given this announcements, it is not clear for me if
I'm even it is safe to still do it now.