Hi,

As this question had been asked twice I had uploaded a screenshot
https://ibb.co/hFcPrvB[1] of that action.

In order to see that on his page one need to scroll a bit down ,  The text
start with "Israel just bombed a tent city full of #refugees[1] who fled North
#Gaza[2] for #Rafah[3] on the #IDF[4]'s orders. Horrifying photos show families
frantically rummaging through the carnage for the limbs of their family
members. I won't reproduce them here, but they can be found on the bird site
from @gazanotifications"  and you would need to click on "show more"

The direct link to the message is
https://pleroma.debian.social/notice/AenLD9Ez2JCrSfrCsK[2] , however it would
forward you directly to the original writer (highvoltage  shared it but did not
write it himself).
if you would scroll inside
https://functional.cafe/@rml/111916398704166807/reblogs[3] you would see

   highvoltage@pleroma.debian.social