Dotan Cohen said on Sun, 3 Mar 2024 19:31:12 +0200

>Debian, as an organization, has a public image that reflects the
>sentiments of the people who make up that organization. Those people
>have begun slandering the Jewish state.
>
>Debian is not conscious and can not support or oppose anything. The
>people who compose of the organization are conscious, and have
>declared their stance.

Could you please give some examples of high profile Debian people
posting anti-Israel content?

I don't like the whole Debian organization, but before I add this to my
many reasons for this dislike, I'd like to see evidence.

By the way, whoever wrote the post we're discussing is a total turd.

SteveT

Steve Litt

http://www.troubleshooters.com/rl21