I have upgraded a laptop from Debian 11 (Bullseye) to Debian 12
(Bookworm)

Now I am running into trouble when trying to build DKMS modules needed
by nvidia-driver (the proprietary one) on the most recent kernel
version (I tried both 6.1.76-1 and 6.6.13-1~bpo12+1).

There are some compile-time errors (different errors in different
attempts).

Is there any information about known problems of getting Nvidia
software to interoperate with Debian 12 (Bookworm) working on up-to-
date kernels?

--- Omer Zak

--
My Commodore 64 is suffering from slowness and insufficiency of memory;
and its display device is grievously short of pixels.  Can anyone help?

They do not represent the official policy of any organization with
which I may be affiliated in any way.
WARNING TO SPAMMERS:  at https://www.zak.co.il/spamwarning.html