On Sun, Oct 28, 2012 at 11:45:02AM +0400, Mike Korbakov wrote:
> Last chance to not mix up the problem. So I see the following problems:
>
> 1. Search engine for the official site.
> Search should be available by simple actions: text entry and one-click (or
> "Enter")
> Search results from the official website should lead to also official
> All results on this page
> http://www.google.com/search?q=%22nfs_server%22&domains=www.openbsd.org&sitesearch=www.openbsd.org&btnG=Search
> are located in the domain openbsd.org, their text looks correct. Without
> special knowledge,
> no one can determine their relevance to real life.
> If I had special knowledge, then would not have used the search.
> Someone does not agree?

Entering 'nfs_server' in the OpenBSD.org main page search *does*
find a spanish version of the FAQ from 2004 which has a single
reference to nfs_server. Unfortunately I can't read spanish so I
don't know what it says. However, as it is from 2004 it is undoubtably
wrong.

Going to the source tree and doing a "find /usr/src/www -type f |
xargs grep nfs_server" finds four mentions of nfs_server (es, pl,
pt, and zh faq6.html).

Going into the cvs repository via the web front end shows that
nfs_server got removed in r1.149 of rc.conf in 2011/07/08, as part
of the move to the rc.d framework.

Going into /etc/rc.conf itself shows some 'backward compatibility'
mentions of nfs_server. Which I guess are not sufficient to make
nfs_server work as you desire.

It looks to me like it's almost time to remove that backward
compatibility code and dead language translations of the FAQ, lest
others be misled.

.... Ken