On 07.05.2024 16:08, Martin Kjær Jørgensen wrote:
Hello,

I was wondering which programs you use for replicating/copying/syncing
environments/configs on your openbsd systems with between your desktops (home
or work) and laptops?

Example programs for this could be syncthing, stow, chezmoi, etc.

Do you also maintain installeded/removed packages in some standard way across
systems so that you have reasonable consistent systems to work on?

All thoughts are welcome.
I've been using etch for the last decade.

https://github.com/etch/etch/wiki

The server has run on Linux, but now on OpenBSD for the last few years.
I've managed up to ~50 *nix systems with it with no problems.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen/Best regards

Mario Theodoridis